CALL FOR PAPERS
The organisation committee of the 3rd Abbé Grégoire Innovation Days is happy to send you the CALL FOR PAPERS on our website: https://www.abbegregoireinnovation.com
The Abbé Grégoire Innovation Days are annual scientific conferences related to innovation and entrepreneurship topics, with all the disciplinary approaches.
This 3rd edition will host more of 35 Special Interest Groups in all the fields in relation with innovation:
– Creativity & creative community (Chair: Patrick Cohendet, HEC Montréal);
– Entrepreneur & innovator (Chairs: Alain Fayolle, EM Lyon & Wadid Lamine, Toulouse Business School);
– 3D Printing & Digital Manufacturing (Chairs: Thierry Rayna, Ecole Polytechnique & Benoit Tezenas du Montcel, Cnam);
– Venture Capital (Chairs: Sophie Manigard, Vlerick Business School & Ghent University & Massimiliano Guerini, Politecnico di Milano);
– Management innovation: critical look (Chair: Sébastien Damart, Dauphine University);
– Corporate Venture Capital (Chairs: Massimo Colombo, Politecnico di Milano & Benjamin Le Pendeven, Audencia Business School);
– Female entrepreneurship (Chairs : Robert Hisrich, Kent State University & Vanessa Ratten, La Trobe University & Veland Ramadani, South-East European University & Gadaf Rexhepi, South-East European University & Leo-Paul Dana, Montpellier Business School)
– Governance & Innovation (Chairs: Carine Girard, Audencia Business School & Philipp Geiler, EM Lyon);
– Marketing innovation (Chairs: Emmanuelle Le Nagard-Assayag, ESSEC & Aurélie Hemonnet, IAE Aix-en-Provence) ;
– Crowdfunding (Chairs: Thomas Lambert, Rotterdam School of Management & Guillaume Andrieu, Montpellier Business School);
– Innovation in aerospace & defense (Chairs : Janet K. Tinoco, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Florida & Pierre Barbaroux, CReA & Victor Dos Santos Paulino, Toulouse Business-School);
– Agility, dynamics capabilities & technological change (Chairs : Agusti Canals, Open University of Catalunya & David W. Versailles, Paris School of Business & Nicolas Aubouin, Paris School of Business & Valérie Merindol, Paris School of Business);
– and many others (full list here) !
The conference will take place in Paris, April 3 & 4 2018.
– Submission Opening: mid-December 2017
– Deadline for submission: January 15th, 2018
– By February 25th, 2018: Reviews will be sent to the authors. Papers will be either accepted, accepted with modification, or rejected
– By March 25th, 2018: Deadline for submission of revised papers if modifications were requested by reviewers.
– April, 3-4th 2018: conference!
– Full papers from 15 to 30 pages (including references)
– Times new roman 12, double space
– Submissions should be written in English
– Any type of contributions is welcome: literature review (provided they have significant added value), empirical, theoretical or conceptual papers, with qualitative or quantitative methodologies.
All submissions will follow the standard double blind review process.
9 academic journals support the conference with Special Issues.
In the name of the organization committee
More information about 3rd Abbé Grégoire Innovation Days: www.abbegregoireinnovation.com
Benjamin LE PENDEVEN
Assistant Professor in Innovation Financing and Entrepreneurship
President Abbé Grégoire Innovation Days I International Academic Conference about innovation I April 3-4, 2018 in Paris
Mob: +33 (0)126.96.36.199.51