Research & Study on Institutions, Policies, and Development in International Business
The application deadline is January 28, 2018.
For more information and to access the program application, candidates should visit the SDI website.
The George Washington University’s Center for International Business Education & Research (GW-CIBER) is pleased to announce the 2018 Summer Doctoral Institute (SDI) for research and study on Institutions, Policies, and Development in International Business. The program is open to doctoral students in any discipline, with an interest in this underlying theme.
The doctoral students selected to participate in this program will spend two summer months, from May 30 to July 25, 2018, conducting research in the nation’s capital, home to many of the world’s most influential institutions.
Students selected for the SDI program will:
* Work with a specialist in their chosen field.
* Form a community of scholars with intersecting interests.
* Gain access to resources found only in Washington, DC.
* Participate in interdisciplinary discussions.
* Produce a paper publishable in a top journal.* Receive free housing on the GW campus and $2,000 funding to defray travel and other living expenses (exceptions apply; see website for details).