Registration now open for the
2nd Digital Transformation and Strategy Forum
10 September 2018, 9am-6pm
Cass Business School
London, United Kingdom
Forum Co-Chairs: Gianvito Lanzolla, Elena Novelli
We would like to invite you to the 2nd Digital Transformation and Strategy Forum that will be taking place at Cass Business School, London, on 10 September 2018 (9am – 6pm). The Forum will be sponsored by Cass Business School’s Digital Leadership Research Centre. Coffee breaks, meals and materials will be available for all participants and will be covered by the Centre.
The Forum will feature two panels that will explore the topics of "Digital transformations and strategy" and "Digital transformation, risk and governance". Confirmed panellists include:
• Shazad Ansari (Cambridge Judge Business School)
• Simon Bates (Managing Partner, Global Digital Transformation, ATOS Consulting)
• Julian Birkinshaw (LBS)
• Didier Bonnet (Global Head, Digital Transformation, CapGemini)
• Igor Filatotchev (King’s College)
• Gerard Grech (CEO, TechNation)
• Tobias Kretschmer (LMU)
• Davide Ravasi (UCL)
• Lourdes Sosa (LSE)
• Chris Tucci (EPFL)
• Paolo Volpin (Cass)
The Forum will showcase papers that focus on the following topics:
- Digital transformation and competitive dynamics;
- Digital transformation and the scope of the firm;
- Knowledge and strategies in ecosystems and in a digitally transformed world;
- Artificial intelligence, distributed ledgers and firms’ strategy;
- Digital transformation: Business models and entrepreneurship – special track chaired by Raffaello Balocco (Politecnico di Milano School of Management and Digital Innovation Observatories), Antonio Ghezzi (Politecnico di Milano School of Management and Digital Innovation Observatories) and Cristina Rossi-Lamastra (Politecnico di Milano School of Management).
The Forum will also be the opportunity to meet some of the Editors of three journals’ special issues related to the topic of the Forum, and to discuss potential submissions: “Digital Transformation: What is new if anything?” (Academy of Management Discoveries), “Managing Digital Transformation: In search of new principles” (California Management Review); "Corporate Strategy and the Theory of the Firm in the Digital Age (Journal of Management Studies).
Please download the full programme https: //www.cass.city.ac.uk/faculties-and-research/centres/digital-leadership-research-centre/events
Please register here: https://cass.campusgroups.com/Faculty/rsvp_boot?id=300014663
Attendance is free.